- AME bàn giao can nhiệt Okazaki loại K cho khách hàng T12.2017
- AME bàn giao Encoder Nemicon Japan cho nhà máy Bao Bì
- AME bàn giao Bộ đếm Conch Taiwan cho Nhà máy Nhôm
- AME bàn giao Cảm biến áp lực Dynisco cho nhà máy BB Nhựa
- AME bàn giao thiết bị chuyển đổi tín hiệu Watanabe cho dự án nhà máy Thép
- AME Phân phối chính hãng Can nhiệt & Thermowell CAHO (Taiwan)
Series 62 Modutrol IV™ NSR motors. Use with controllers for switched SPDT or floating output for dampers/valves. Internal feedback pot for indication of shaft position or for slaving Series 90 Motors or rebalancing an external control circuit.
These Series 62 Modutrol IV™ Motors non-spring return floating control motors are used with controllers that provide a switched spdt or floating output to operate dampers or valves. These motors also have an internal electrically isolated feedback potentiometer that provides indication of the motor shaft position. Some models can be used for slaving Series 90 Motors.
- Integral junction box provides NEMA 3 weather protection if motor is mounted in the upright position.
- Motor and circuitry operate from 24 Vac.
- Quick-connect terminals are standard--screw terminal adapter is available.
- Adapter bracket for matching shaft height of older motors is available.
- Motors have field adjustable stroke (90 to 160 degrees).
- Integral auxiliary switches are available factory mounted, or can be field added.
- All models have dual shafts (slotted and tapped on both ends).
- All models have auxiliary switch cams.
- Fixed torque throughout the entire voltage range.
- Motors are designed for either normally open or normally closed valves and dampers.
- Include electrically isolated feedback potentiometer that provides shaft position indication.
- -S models with non-linear feedback are for slaving applications only.